St. Richard's Episcopal School

Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

Tell Me About Yourself

Write two paragraphs about yourself. In the first paragraph, you can write about whatever you would like that would help me get to know you more.

In the second paragraph, tell me about your experience up until this point with math. You do not have to answer all of the following questions, but use them to help you reflect on your math experience up until this point.

  • What do you like about math?
  • What do you dislike about math?
  • What do you find challenging about math?
  • Does anything about math make you nervous?
  • Are there particular topics you find interesting in math?
  • What can teachers do to help you learn math more effectively?

1 comment:

  1. I like Having fun competitions were your team can win a prize if they win.

    I dont like doing long hard problems that take severel parts to complete.

    I find decimals and fractions a little bit challenging.

    Big math test make me nervous/

    I don't find topics interesting as much as a good challenge.

    Teachers can make math fun and have fun teaching the students.

    ReplyDelete